Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Last Shopping At Savers Mill Park.

 It is very sad that Savers in Mill Park is closing, I went there today after posting my latest quilt as per usual only to find it half empty. Everything left is half price so if you want to go there you have until the 27th to do so. I did find this doona cover that I will turn into bias binding for a lot of quilts next year. I will be cutting it so that the red white and blue will be in stripes. This quilting book that is all about applique and 12 inch paper pieced blocks, just the perfect size for my quilts. and lastly the photo paper to turn into post cards for part of the Aussie Hero care packages.
This arrived in the post today, It was advertised on Facebook and I signed up for them. 5 free cards with envelopes that I will use for Aussie Heroes care packages. (I have used one card and envelope already today).

1 comment:

  1. Lovely purchases Sue. It is sad that Savers is closing as I know how much you enjoyed shopping there. You always found great things for the Aussie Hero packages. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete