Saturday, December 20, 2014

Gift For Myself.

I had a lovely chat with my daughter this morning, our usual weekly catch up and this morning I had made 7 of the 20 laundry bags needed in January. It was during this time that I realised I was ahead of the commitments I had put my name down to do and thought how nice it would be to make this bag.
This lovely book was on special in Spotlight for $5, I bought it and the blue peacock remnant was from there too. The rest is scraps from previous projects including the batting.
This is the bag I will be making from the book.

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you are making something for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats an excellent find!! looks like a nice bag too. wish i was on target :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, who needs Savers when you can buy things like that at Spotlight! Was that the Box Hill store? Probably not....I'm not sure which Spotlight is closest to you. I adore the Peacock fabric...green eyes here :-)

    ReplyDelete