Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sleep!

I am feeling really good today, Sleep is back! Thank you all for your lovely and helpful suggestions, very much appreciated. I had my usual 3 hours sleep last night and can now tackle the world.
I have started a new project, no photos yet as no camera until the 10th January, but it is a fabric wall hanging, with a cream background, It is round, done on a large 14 inch embroidery hoop, the main subject is in a brown self patterned fabric and has been vliofixed onto it and i am currently blanket stitching all around the raw edges using a gold/bronze/copper multicolored shiny thread. Most relaxing.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to the giveaway. I'll be sure to check it out.

    I'm glad you were able to get a bit of rest. Although I don't sleep well, I've never gone days without sleep like you. That must be physically and mentally exhusting.

    Looking forward to seeing your new project when you get your camera back.

    Wishing you a good night's sleep. :-)
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,
    Glad you got a little extra sleeps. Look forward to seeing your new project :)
    Warm sleepy hugs for tonight,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Sue - perhaps you won't agree - but, why fight it, try to get some medical help!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete