Sunday, August 21, 2022

Big News.

I am ready to go again with my quilts and things now that my sewing room is ready.
My Son in Law drove down to Melbourne in a moving van and moved all my sewing stuff and house hold things as well as my husband and my cat Biggie.
Everything arrived and was all good.
So lovely to have it all in one place. The joy I have I cannot describe. Re using furniture that is so important to my son in law.
This room is lovely and cosy. Fully insulated, bright and airy. A brilliant job done.


Garage doors replaced with beautiful hand made doors.
second hand new carpets bought nearby, recycling at its best.
Same with the window, locally sourced and reusing.
Biggie enjoying getting to know her new home. Settling in nicely.
First quilt made.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment