Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sewing, Knitting And A Question.

 We are half way through January already! Aussie Hero quilt in progress.
My plan is to make a quilt a week and 5 laundry bags. One for the quilt and one general box of 4 laundry bags so they are ready to post when needed.
I am also knitting in the evenings. This is the project I am currently working on. A baby blanket for charity. I am not setting myself up for a set number of knitting projects, just getting as much done as I can. for the Guardian Pharmacy Angels program held in August. I plan on making hats, scarves gloves and blankets. I am also doing a couple of Block of the Month projects that will end up as quilts for the end of the year adapted to fit the Aussie Hero quilt specifications. and a project for my daughter that I will not be posting about, that will be blogged about at the end of the year.

I am also putting out a question. I am currently on the look out for some good quality cotton batting for the Aussie Hero quilts in bulk. I would love to hear from fellow bloggers/quilters for some tips. Usually I wait until I have the Spotlight vouchers and use them, but I am down to my last couple of quilt sizes left and need some in a hurry.

1 comment:

  1. contact a patchwork store and see if they will do you a deal for buying a whole roll???

    ReplyDelete