Monday, January 7, 2013

Project for me.

 On Sunday when I was out I thought of some way to hang up my mini ironing board to keep it pit of the way when it was not being used. This is what I came up with. I saw that the stick on hooks were too narrow and I then saw this, Perfect, It is a toilet roll holder, also stick on the wall. $3. It is now on the side of the cupboard.
 This year I thought i would get myself more organised. I bought a pack of 100 plastic sheet covers and a folder, I then recovered the folder from the boring black to a lovely textile, one of my hand dyed wool fabrics, added an elastic to hold it shut.
Here it is ready to go. I am going to fill it with all of the stuff I am going to do as I go along. All the Aussie Hero blocks tutorials pdfs have been printed. the block of the month sew along info added too. I will be adding colour photos of the things made and sent out too.

1 comment:

  1. Love the solution for the little ironing board. I will have to take some measurements of mine and see what's out there, as I have this issue as well.
    I have the individual switch powerboards in the study and I reckon they are brilliant. I think I definitely need one in the sewing room, although at the moment I am well serviced with double power points in key areas.
    I try to be organised with my patterns, ideas and print outs. Your folder is inspirational. I'm sure you will have a few followers considering how to keep the sewing room a little less cluttered. Good plan!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete