Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Spending Spree.

Today I went shopping. This coat on the top is my coat. I love it and i have had it for about 6 or 7 years. It is a Peace Angel coat my hubby bought me for my birthday in Sydney one year.
This is a coat i bought from Savers in Mill Park today, The same coat in a different colourway. I am so estatic! This means that when my first coat is thread bear i will still have my favourite style.
This lovely lot i also bought in Savers Mill Park today, they will be invaluable for my costume making endeavors.
This is my new pride and joy. A brand new dressmakers dummy bought from Spotlight in my size. After having second hand models I am really happy to have one in my size. Spotlight has a sale right now until Sunday, $100 off any dressmakers model. My husband has been a real trouper today.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe that you found the same coat.
    All of the props and costumes look amazing, the school is so lucky to have you working on all this.

    ReplyDelete