Thursday, June 24, 2010

Christmas in July


I have been invited to a Christmas In July Dinner, How much fun is that! and we are having a Chris Kringle and the limit to spend on a gift was $10.00. This is what i bought, I went to a shop called Loot, (right next to Spotlight, my real reason for going out) and they had a sale on.
I bought these fabulous table runner and table mats. They are made of rolled up newspaper paper and cotton thread and i love them. The mats were originally $3.95 reduced to $1.00 each and the table runner was originally $15.00 and was reduced to $5.00 So I spent a total of $9.00 and saved $21.80. I have wrapped it up using some Christmas fabric.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you will have a ball! great bargain hunting Sue, the goodies are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, Love them...what a unique gift.

    ReplyDelete