Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Black Sea Gentlemen

This is a brand new topic i have not blogged about at all, but i feel is an intrinsic part of me is music.
A few years ago i went to a Port Fairy Festival with a brand new friend (a friend now of about 6 years!) We met at the line in Spotlight!!! and i absolutely fell in love with this band Mikelangelo and the Black Sea Gentlemen and loved the lyrics and the theatrics of their performance. 6 years later i am still lusting over seeing them again.
This was my first live performance and they affected me deeply.
What has made a profound influence on you?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sue,
    You may like to pop over to my blogspot. I've left you an award.
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue - this is my second award of the day - much appreciated buddy!

    ReplyDelete