Monday, July 6, 2009

Doll Continued

This is the underside of the skirt, with her boot legs showing. Just coat hanger wire at the moment.
Two views of the doll. The fabric i have used is one i am going to use in another project, Gum Trees, later on. It is a heavy weight curtain fabric from Savers.
Front view.
This doll is going to be put aside for a couple of days because the next step is to make the felt for the clothing. I need a really nice warm or at least no wind day to do it. So I am now going to make some of my favourite things at the moment. The Kinder Kids are begging to be made. Usually I do some of the sewing on the dolls every day, but have neglected them for one whole week.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the progress shots and updates... this doll is looking amazing... very unusual, Sue! Can't wait to see her "in the flesh", or should I say "in the cloth?"!!!

    Vikki xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really taking shape Sue, I love the shape of that skirt....

    ReplyDelete