Thursday, July 2, 2009

Doll Continued

The doll body stuffed with old dressmaking paper, that i also share with my kitties. (this paper does not get thrown away, but is used over and over again). The string is the measurement i have already decided on, the height of the body too.



Kitty Helper!

Foil and paper ready to go...
Kitty helper again. The tin does not contain biscuits, they are long gone. They have my wire cutting tools, wire and soldering iron, and a hot glue gun with hot glue sticks. I have my supplies and stuff in many many tins. on the cardboard is the sketch of the body, (i told you i cannot draw!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue!

    This is awesome seeing how you create!!!! LOVE IT! :-) I've only ever made dolls from the outside-in. It's great to see one made from the inside out!

    When we catch up for a visit, Rosie is going to LOVE your kitty helpers! I have never known a child so obsessed with one animal at such a young age - she was 10 months old when it started!!!

    Hugs darling!
    Vikki xoxo

    ReplyDelete