Monday, June 3, 2013

Crochet and Christmas.

 This is what I bought at Savers the other day. I forgot to take the picture before opening them but i bought 5 packets of pens. so 50 pens for $10. These will be gifts for the ladies at the Christmas in July party. The erasers are going into my gift drawer to be part of the K Mart Wishing Tree gift packs. I am always on the look out for bargains.
This is the crochet knee rug in progress. I am making it up in strips and sewing them together as I go. It makes it easier to manage especially when you have a cat on your lap as you work.

2 comments:

  1. How do you go with the cat on your lap? As soon as I produce yarn and needles or hook, and even the other night, embroidery floss and needle, kitty was onto it and trying to pull the yarn (and the thread with the floss!).
    I really like the rug. The colours are very nice and it will be lovely and snuggly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a good shopper. Well done.

    ReplyDelete