Sunday, November 30, 2014

Aussie Hero Quilt In Progress.

 Meggie yesterday afternoon.
 
 This is the next quilt I have been working on over the weekend.
 The recipient has asked for red, green, purple, beach and rainbow.
 The fabrics have been cut, stacked, cut and re sewn together and trimmed.
 Finished block.
 Sashings and corner stones cut and ready to put together. 2 1/2 inches for the front ones and 1 inch for the backs. I have just seen I have forgotten to make the corner stones for the back sashings. I will be making those then putting them altogether.
This is the back of the quilt. Polka dots, batiks and Hawaiian fabrics remind me of beach wear.
This is the front of the quilt. all the brights in her favourite colours.
I will be assembling them into 7 rows of 4 blocks.

1 comment: