Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Christmas Tree Dolls

This is the dolls bodies and pieces i have made since Monday. Some are sewn and stuffed, some are sewn and some are drawn out ready to be sewn.
A closer look.

Since Monday i have been busy at the sewing table drawing, cutting, sewing and in the evenings stuffing.
I finished this lot at 5am this morning, and got up at 8am to do some more. At midday I took a break for lunch.
I have so very much missed not blogging, family, illness and other obligations have come in the way of things, but I fingers crossed I am back and hope to catch up. Still optimistic that i can reach and my goal of 100 dolls for charity and their pictures posted on December 1st.
Some of you ladies might recognize the fabrics i have been given though out the year once they are done.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue,
    Glad to see you back sewing. Oh, good luck with getting all those dolls made.
    Sounds like the wedding plans are coming along nicely.
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete