Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Outfit

This is my dress as Mother of the Bride. Brand new with tag, bought from an opp shop whilst in Sydney looking in my daughters favourite shopping haunts. She found it, i tried it on, it looks great and she is happy! How good is that! for $9.50!! I love it, in fact i had one of these dresses quite a few years ago.
This is a cream lace coat bought today from Savers in Greensborough It has purl buttons, It looks white on the photo but is darker in actuality and looks great with the dress. All i need are the shoes and i will wait until closer to the time to get that.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, how fantastic that you've got your outfit ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,
    That was one great find you have there for your daughters wedding.
    Oh, I love the coat over the top, just sets it off nicely.

    Have fun shoe shopping. I personally hate shoe shopping since breaking my leg. The first thing I do is check out the sole to see if its rubber, if not I put it straight back down again.
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to dye the coat in coffee to tone it down, then it will look great.

    ReplyDelete