Friday, August 7, 2009

Ive Been Tagged

What does this mean? All good i assure you! Just a bit of blogging fun.
It means i have to tell you 10 things about me.
I was tagged by Sweet P Quilting and Creations
She has a lovely blog and is a talented quilt maker. this means i have to tell you 10 things about myself.

1. I love to craft, be it sewing dolls, knitting, crochet, dyeing fabrics and anything else i can think of i will give it a go.
2. I love cats!
3. I want learn to make quilts.
4. I love being in bare feet in summer, not just indoors but all the time.
5. I love to walk cos i don't drive, i cannot even ride a bike.
6. I only wear dresses. I don't own a single pair of trousers or jeans and never have.
7. In the summer i love to go to a park, lay down and watch the clouds go past.
8. I really do hug trees.
9. Family and friends are most important to me.
10. I am passionate about charity, and thankful for what i have everyday.
Now i have to tag 10 people, they can carry this on.

1. Ric-Rac
2. Sew Useful Designs
3.moncherry
4.chunkychooky
5.TinnieGirl
6.SeeDeSew
7.A Crafty Moment
8.thornberry
9.Quiltopia
10.Art Quilts Around the World

I found this harder than i thought it would be.

6 comments:

  1. What a nice person you are!!! I'm glad I tagged you! It was hard for me too!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like an amazing person! I love your ten things about you, especially numbers 6,8 & 9! I also love that you make things for others, just because you care and want to help. Thanks for popping by my blog, you are so welcome, any time xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your facts! I enjoyed reading them. I agree with many things (starting from the cats! :D). When I touch trees I definitely feel something. I live in the middle of the city but one day I would love to live in countryside. That is my dream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue,I just dropped by to thank you for following my blog, and I saw that you've tagged me... I'm a bit of a newbie - what do I have to do? Sounds like fun, and thank you! Ann:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting to learn a little more about you. I'll try and get to posting my 10 things some time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not live in the countryside, that too is a dream, but i am not far away from visiting some lovely greenery. Parks and nature strips are just a walk away from trees.

    ReplyDelete