Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Doll Finished

This is the dolls legs. I have attached it to the broom using a coat hanger wire that is in a U shape. Poked up through the boot heels and legs. This is for when i have her suspended in the air to show her standing on her broom.
A close up detail of her dress, cat and hands.
Her face close up.
Here she is completed. I had fun making her i hope you enjoyed her journey into being.
The next job is to clean up my mess, get back to doing some more Christmas dolls and dream about the next project.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! The doll looks wicked! Very well done. Love the details on the dress. How did you make the face...drawing/painting on it with a fine liner or so? Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drew the face using a brown Zig 01 size nib permanent pen and for the colouring i used gel pens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,
    Well done, she looks very witchy poo!
    Its been great watching her grow.
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, I can't believe I got my wish so soon. She's great. I love the face and the cat and the dress details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, she is wonderful.

    I am just gathering my thoughts but will be emailing soon with lost of questions.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her feet are the bees knees!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing, amazing amazing! Oh I love your doll. Love her face and love her cat. Wonderful detail. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete