Friday, December 6, 2013

Tilli, Meg and a Toy.

 Tilli asleep in her pram bed in the sewing room.
Meggie asleep on our bed.
What I have made today. This is another fleecy toy using this pattern.
http://www.shinyhappyworld.com/store/products/napolean-josephine-elephant-mouse-softie-pattern.
Very soft, plump and cute. I am really enjoying making things with polar fleece. The colour is not as it is in real life, not so fluro, but the camera has a problem with this and purples. Another fantastic pattern I can recommend. Her instructions, links to video tutorials and pictures make making them a lot of fun.


1 comment:

  1. Loving your softies Sue!
    I think it is adorable how Tilli loves the pram. However it seems to me that Meggie has top spot in the bed. I do have one cat that will sneak off and nap on the bed, but the others prefer a body to lie with - preferably mine. They think hubby moves around too much and doesn't co-operate with them enough. :) I learned my place a long time ago! :)

    ReplyDelete