Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Kitties, Christmas and Car.

 Tilli sleeping in her bed. Very sweet.
 Christmas Makes. This is the materials I am using to hand make brooches for Christmas this year, Little Thank You gifts for my friends and staff at Spotlight and Savers for their lovely service that they provide. Always smiling and friendly.
 A friend gave me some boxes the other day and so the idea was born to use them for the brooches I am making.
 A scrap of fabric with fibrefil inside the box fills the space nicely, and the brooch pin on top makes the gift look special.
A wonderful gift game my way, Look at this car, one to be passed down as an heirloom for sure, My Grand niece who is 2 will love it, and later on my Grand kids if I have them. Simply Stunning.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue
    Love how organised you are, and Tilly looks really comfy!
    Just a quick thought on the car : please make sure that the recipient's family knows that it is on extended loan. We've lent things to family before only to find they have either passed it on, or worse; sold it when their kids outgrew it.

    ReplyDelete