Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dresses.

 I have been busy the last few days since I last posted making more dresses. This last lot make the total to 28 dresses, I have another 3 cut out ready to sew.
Yesterday I spent the whole day making metres and metres of bias binding.
Once the dresses have been made they are all put into this wooden box that I picked up from the Reject shop for $10, (normally it would have been $50, but the hinges were broken. I had a couple at home, (one good thing about hording stuff!) and it is all fixed. The dresses will be picked up in the middle of the year to go to the Philippines.

1 comment:

  1. what a wonderful project. the dresses are gorgeous and will be so well received and cherished.
    I love your homemade bias and the directions are really simple to follow. thanks.

    ReplyDelete