Thursday, November 26, 2009

Suffolk Puffs

If you are regular readers of my blog then you will notice that a lot of my favourite bloggers go here, and Julie has come up with a wonderful idea,

A way we can identify ourselves instantly! Wear a suffolk Puff brooch, How cool is that!
I won't be able to go, I would love to one day though, I love this idea, so i will be wearing one anyway! You never know when you are going to bump into or go past a fellow blogging crafter.
Jodie from Ric-Rac will be there with her wares, and she has a special offer happening, so be quick!

If you want to make a suffolk puff, here is a tutorial from Stitch Arena
And this dragon pattern from Cuddly Dragons and AFDenizens
I know i want to make one!
If you like gadgets then you cannot go past this one, Yo yo Makers from Clover
All it takes is a small amount of fabric, and a minute or two and you are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment